[mongodb-user] MongoSpark connector manipulating dates with -2h compared to the original one
Edgar H.
2018-12-10 07:56:50 UTC
Hey guys,

I've been trying the MongoSpark connector in Scala regarding writing data
into Mongo from Spark. So far so good, the data is written flawlessly with
just a minor detail, and it's the one that is confusing me.

I create Date objects in my code which I get their hours, minutes, seconds
and ms reset to 0, and the rest of parameters are set by me. But somehow
the 'date' that gets written into MongoDB is 2h less than the one I
created. There isn't any issue in the DataFrame with the Spark TimeZone and
such as I've already checked that out.

Any clue or config params that I may be missing out?